domingo, outubro 24, 2021

4 Unique Pianos For Any Genre





Fun fact. There aren’t many useable, let alone good free piano libraries. I was putting together a list of the best free pianos for our blog and YouTube channel, and after trying out about 20 freebies, I was shocked at how bad most of them are. The ESW team sampled this piano about 6 months ago, and we decided to make a high quality, modern sounding free piano library.
Why Denver? It’s admittedly not the first city you think of when you picture a grand piano. But Denver is the city where Echo Sound Works started. Denver is where I went to college to study music. That’s why we jumped at the chance to sample a Piano from my old stomping grounds.








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Full Bucket Music updates FB3 free software synthesizer to v1.1.0

  Full Bucket Music has released an update to its recent virtual instrument that is designed to emulate the Kawai K3/K3m synthesizer from 19...