sábado, fevereiro 07, 2026

Steinway Grand for Decent Sampler


 

Steinway Grand
A beautiful Steinway Grand from Mediatech Institute in Dallas, TX



ByJon Meyer
The story
I sampled the Steinway Grand at Mediatech Institute in Dallas, TX using a blend of Coles 4038’s, U47 clones and KM 84’s recorded through an SSL console.

I taught a music production class at Mediatech for close to 5 years. I spent most of my free moments at this piano. I focused on trying to make the sound as tight and warm as possible. The microphones were placed close to the soundboard and more attention was paid to the quieter velocity samples.




Help me and download here: 



More info:


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Full Bucket Music updates FB3 free software synthesizer to v1.1.0

  Full Bucket Music has released an update to its recent virtual instrument that is designed to emulate the Kawai K3/K3m synthesizer from 19...